Monday, August 25, 2008

Summer's Over?!?!


Thanks for the inspiration Desi!! I have been thinking about doing this for a long time and I think it's a great way to keep up on what's new in our and your lives!!! Please join in!

It has been a great and busy summer! We had a wedding, a bunch of fun times in the boat, a son join the navy and a daughter move out! Tyler went to Nauvoo for EFY Dave spent a lot of time with the young men and women in the ward in all kinds of places!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Blog is coming along very nicely! I am glad you are doing this~ I just caugh up a ton reading these posts on what is going on with Cory and everyone. What a cool engagement for those two! It was great to see you over the weekend.

Anonymous said...

Umm so I was just checking to see if you had updated recently and remembered that I had left a comment. So i decided to go back and read it and I have no idea why I did that! haha! I don't know what I was even trying to say!! sorry! miss you~ you should put some old pics up of your trips they are so cool :)

Anonymous said...

oh.. okay.. so thepost just wasn't loading and it stopped at 'I just cau' so it made no sense to me.. nevermind!! sorry again!